Pro Skier - @tonjekvivik
Tonje Kvivik was raised in Kristiansand, Norway. When she finished high school, she lived in the French alps before moving to Canada where she has now lived for 5 years! When she is not skiing, she is studying business.
If you could spend a day with any other SMITH athlete, who would it be and why?
The INEOS Sailing crew! They look badass and I would love to learn from them.
What is your biggest fear or achilles heel?
Small spaces freak me out.
Breakfast - I love a good classic breakfast.
If you weren't an incredible athlete, what would you be?
I'd either be really obsessed with mountain biking or a nerd.
What is your favorite SMITH product and why?
The Squad MAG's!! The new lens technology is amazing. If clouds roll in on top of your line, you can change the lenses without even taking the goggles off your head.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- Nominated for Discovery of the Year in 2020 for part in "Huck Yeah" by MSP
- WSSF Intersection People's Choice Award 2019 for "The Blondes" Highlight
- Featured in Katie Burrell's critically acclaimed 'Dream Job'
- MSP’s 2020 Film - Huck Yeah
- MSP’s 2021 Film - The Stomping Grounds