Select Color: Matte Black + ChromaPop Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror Lens
VLT = 0%
From 12/1/23 through 12/12/23 or while supplies last, eligible customers can receive a free gift with purchases totaling $250+ in gear (sunglasses, apparel, prescription, and bike helmets) from SmithOptics.com. Some exclusions apply and GWP is subject to change based on inventory. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with any other promotions (except free shipping). Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Final discount shown in cart. If a return is made on a GWP qualifying purchase that puts the new purchase threshold below $250 pre-tax, the GWP must be returned as well, unused and in the original packaging.
Take this iconic style packed with innovation on your next winter exploration. Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark sunglasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature. The UV and visible light activated Glacier Photochromic lens is less temperature sensitive than a traditional photochromic lens with a light transmission range from 45% to 7% that adapts dynamically to variations in light. ChromaPop™ delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens, so you always have the best possible view. Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror or ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens tint adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes and full ChromaPop™ contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings on the Glacier Photochromic lenses for clear optics and easy cleaning
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light
- Snow goggle inspired retainer strap
- Microfiber bag and hard case
Product Id: 20461700358PS