Smith x Aleck 006 Wired – Hi-Fi Helmet Audio Kit
Select Color: Black
Up to 50% Off Memorial Day sale valid 5/19 - 5/29. Some exclusions apply. Discount applies to full price products. Additional products may be excluded from the discount. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with any other promotions. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Final discount shown in cart.
An email will be sent to you once this product is back in stock.
The Smith x Aleck 006 Wired is the Hi-Fi audio speaker system which brings premium sound and call capability to any ski or snowboard helmet. With simple, glove-friendly controls for your music and calls, the 006 puts your playlist at your fingertips, and keeps your squad in touch on storm days. Any day on the snow is a good one, but the 006 Wired makes every run better.
- High fidelity audio - The 006 Wired is tuned for the optimal helmet audio experience out of the box, with crisp highs and hard-hitting lows from its two 40mm titanium drivers.
- One touch voice assistant
- Built in mic - Use the built-in mic to call your contacts.
- Glove friendly - An oversized button makes controlling calls and voice assistant easy while wearing gloves or mittens.
- Universal fit - The Smith x Aleck 006 Wired features a low-profile design which is compatible with any audio-ready snow helmet.
- Friend finder mapping - Losing touch on the mountain is all too easy, especially on storm days and among riders with different ability levels. With real-time GPS tracking in the free Aleck GO! app, you can map the location of everyone in your crew.
- Water resistant - IPX4 water & sweat resistant.
- Premium audio components - 2 x 40mm titanium drivers, 32 Ω ohms.
- Slim and featherweight - Slim at 0.59 inches (1.5cm) and lightweight at 2.2oz (62g).
- Smith x Aleck 006 Wired audio headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Carry bag
Product Id: I701220AC0000