Complete Your Kit
Your Maxed-Out Minimalist
Pack light and go big. The low-profile Summit helmet features a custom packable BOA® fit system, integrated headlamp routing, elastic side tethers for easy pack attachment, and protection for both the way up and the way down.
Our First Triple-Certified Helmet
We weren’t gonna make a dual backcountry/mountaineering helmet unless it was the best one out there. The Summit is our first-ever triple-certified helmet, designed to meet global alpine ski certs and international mountaineering standards.
Smith Flexible Fit System, Featuring BOA®
We partnered with BOA® to create a revolutionary new fit system, with a flexible “yoke” that folds into the helmet without breaking for ultimate packability.
Peak Design to Reach New Heights
Pack Attachment Tethers
Elastic side tethers for easy pack attachment. No external helmet carrier necessary.
Integrated Headlamp Router
Integrated routing for a headlamp strap keeps your light in place when the sun starts to dip.
Zonal Koroyd® Coverage
Koroyd® is placed strategically throughout for lightweight, ventilated impact protection.
Détails du produit
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, EN 12492
- Smith Flexible Fit System, featuring BOA® for a premium fit
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- 33 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Lightweight, technical knit liner included
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Integrated headlamp strap routing keeps gear in place
- Beanie and ball cap compatible
- Weight (Size M): 16oz / 400g