Select Lens Color:
VLT = 0%
20% off full-price sunglasses, prescription sunglasses, replacement lenses, and sunglass accessories. Get 20% off full-price apparel with sunglass or prescription sunglass purchase. Valid 6/24/2022 - 6/27/2022. Discount applies to full price products only. Exclusions may apply. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with any other discounts. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Final discount shown in cart.
The views are half the fun of being out there. From trail riding to sunrise runs, the Smith Leadout PivLock makes lens changes quick and easy so you can adjust to varying light conditions while on the move. Designed with less wrap than most performance sunglasses, they allow air to circulate to reduce fogging. The lightweight frame is impact-resistant and integrates with Smith helmets. And to help you get more time outside, we threw in a set of ChromaPop™ low-light amber lenses ideal for flat light days and dawn patrol. Fine tune your kit with additional or replacement lenses for sunny conditions, variable conditions, and cloudy conditions. Expand your view here.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ or photochromic clear-to-grey lenses
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Light sensitive photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
- Large fit, large coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose pads and temples provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- High impact-resistant TR90 nylon frame
- The proprietary PivLock™ interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy
Fit / Integration
- ChromaPop™ low-light amber lens for overcast conditions
- Two different sets of Megol nose pads, a high- and low-bridge fit
- Hard case