- Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- CPSC and CE EN 178 certified
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 2 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single-layer webbing
- Front and rear eyewear storage channels
Fit / Integration
Ready, set, send. This next generation of our award-winning Smith Forefront mountain bike helmet has your back (and front, and sides) thanks to MIPS® and complete Koroyd® impact protection. Designed to work with goggles or sunglasses, the helmet vents warm air, eliminating foggy lenses so you'll feel confident even if your line of sight is less than ideal. And when your palms start to sweat right before you drop in, you'll stay cool thanks to a full 20 vents that keep the air flowing. The visor adjusts for easy goggle storage between laps, and you can slide your glasses for secure storage on the front or back.
Get 20% off your entire order with no minimum purchase through 11/30 at 11:59 pm PT. Specific products may be excluded from the discount. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with other promotions including but not limited to Pro Promotions and Newsletter Signup promotions. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time.