$199.00 - $219.00
Select Lens Type:
VLT = 0%
20% Off Memorial Day sale valid 5/20-5/30. Discount applies to full priced products, bike helmets are excluded. Additional products may be excluded from the discount. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with any other promotions. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Final discount shown in cart.
Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark glacier glasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature. ChromaPop™ delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens, so you always have the best possible view. Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
- ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens
- ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coating avaiable on the Glacier Photochromic lens option for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light
- Snow goggle inspired retainer strap
- Microfiber bag and hard case