Select Color: Storm Birch + ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens
VLT = 0%
An email will be sent to you once this product is back in stock.
Complete Your Kit
Back from the archives.
Whatever you’re up to, the XC injects it with retro 80s mountain style. They were originally launched in 1984 for Nordic skiers, with a shield shape to block out wind and snow, plus flip-up lenses to let the air in. Today, the heritage look stands out anywhere.
lets the air in.
The retro vibe lives on with a flip-up lens and heritage styling dating back to the Smith Cross-Country sunglasses.
Contrast and color-boosting optics. Acid-washed jeans & neon jackets optional
Flip Up Lens
Block out the wind and snow. Let air in when you need to.
Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics.
Hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off.
Mixtapes, music videos, and big hair. Head back to the future with the 80s feel of these Smith XC sunglasses from our 1983/84 Collection. The retro vibe lives on with a flip-up lens and heritage styling dating back to the Smith Cross-Country sunglasses. ChromaPop™ lenses make sure the future is sharp, with contrast and color-boosting optics. Acid-washed jeans and neon jackets, optional.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Flip-up lens feature
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Medium to large fit, large coverage
- 4-base spherical shield lens curvature
- Modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Goggle inspired strap compatible temple tips
Fit / Integration
- Smith archive collection fleece pouch
Product Id: 205632YRQ99X6