- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash
Fit / Integration
Smith hard storage case, microfiber pouch, and integrated/detachable leash.
Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, we created the Smith Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. They come in a variety of lenses, all with glare-cutting polarization. Scratch-resistant Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, our ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass blends the best of both worlds. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
Select Lens Color:
A deep blue mirror finish on a gray base lens and boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology, this lens is best in areas of high sun exposure and is polarized to minimize glare. This lens is built on our premium ChromaPop+ lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. VLT = 14