- Lightweight in-mold construction
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC and CE EN 178 certified
- AS/NZS263 certified
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Sweat-wicking liner insulates and fights odors
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 11 oz / 3 g
Fit / Integration
Made for great days on the bike and the daily commute alike, the Smith Signal helmet gives you the protection you need no matter where your wheels take you. MIPS® brain protection system helps reduce angled impact forces in the event of a crash, and an adjustable dial on back lets you fine-tune the fit for comfort. Strategic venting keeps the air flowing, your glasses fog-free, and your head cool. And whether you're grabbing a coffee or walking into the office, engineered eyewear channels make for convenient hands-free glasses storage.
Get 20% off your entire order with no minimum purchase through 11/30 at 11:59 pm PT. Specific products may be excluded from the discount. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with other promotions including but not limited to Pro Promotions and Newsletter Signup promotions. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time.