20% Off Memorial Day sale valid 5/20-5/30. Discount applies to full priced products, bike helmets are excluded. Additional products may be excluded from the discount. This promotion is not eligible to be combined with any other promotions. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Final discount shown in cart.
A quiver of one. The Holt Jr. helmet serves up four-season certification, so your young sports junkie can reach for one helmet for coverage from terrain park to skate park or backcountry kicker. Smith's bombshell construction means it holds up to the hard knocks of living the life. Plenty of vents keep the air flowing and their goggles fog-free. An adjustable dial provides just the right fit for the season. Add the audio of your choice for inspired sessions, or pull the ear pads for room to breathe during the summer season.
- Advanced ABS construction for increased impact protection and all-around durability
- Dual certification all-season use
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Bombshell ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- 14 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Weight (Size YM): 19 oz / 550 g