Back from the archives.
Whatever you’re up to, the XC injects it with retro 80s mountain style. They were originally launched in 1984 for Nordic skiers, with a shield shape to block out wind and snow, plus flip-up lenses to let the air in. Today, the heritage look stands out anywhere.
lets the air in.
The retro vibe lives on with a flip-up lens and heritage styling dating back to the Smith Cross-Country sunglasses.
Contrast and color-boosting optics. Acid-washed jeans & neon jackets optional
Flip Up Lens
Block out the wind and snow. Let air in when you need to.
Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics.
Hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Flip-up lens feature
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Medium to large fit, large coverage
- 4-base spherical shield lens curvature
- Modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Goggle inspired strap compatible temple tips
Fit / Integration
- Smith archive collection fleece pouch