There is the gear you need and there is gear you love. The Smith Mission ski and snowboard helmet is both. Its lightweight design brings the latest safety innovations including MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® for enhanced energy absorption in the event of a crash. Because you head to the mountain in all conditions, adjustable vents let you dial in the climate control. And because we live in a connected world, it has audio compatible ear pads. It's lined for instant comfort, and you can fine tune the fit with the adjustable dial.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN178
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M, MIPS® and non-MIPS®): 16 oz / 450 g