Your Maxed-Out Minimalist
Pack light and go big. The low-profile Summit helmet features a custom packable BOA® fit system, integrated headlamp routing, elastic side tethers for easy pack attachment, and protection for both the way up and the way down.
Our First Triple-Certified Helmet
We weren’t gonna make a dual backcountry/mountaineering helmet unless it was the best one out there. The Summit is our first-ever triple-certified helmet, designed to meet global alpine ski certs and international mountaineering standards.
Smith x BOA® Flexible Fit System
We partnered with BOA® to create a revolutionary new fit system, with a flexible “yoke” that folds into the helmet without breaking for ultimate packability.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, EN 12492
- Smith Flexible Fit System, featuring BOA® for a premium fit
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- 33 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Lightweight, technical knit liner included
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Integrated headlamp strap routing keeps gear in place
- Beanie and ball cap compatible
- Weight (Size M): 16oz / 400g