- Advanced ABS construction for increased impact protection and all-around durability
- Dual certification all-season use
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Bombshell ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- 14 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M): 19 oz / 550 g
Fit / Integration
A quiver of one. The Holt helmet serves up all-season certification, so you can reach for one helmet to cover you from terrain park to skate park or backcountry kicker. Smith's bombshell construction means it holds up to the hard knocks of living the life. Plenty of vents keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. Add the audio of your choice for inspired sessions, or pull the ear pads for room to breathe during the summer season.
$35.00 - $75.00
Buy a full-priced snow helmet and get 50% off ODT Wireless Audio CHIPS or ODT Wired Audio CHIPS while supplies last. The promotion will be auto-applied with qualifying product in your cart. Excludes existing Youth combination products. Products purchased using this BOGO are ineligible for returns. This promotion is ineligible to be stacked with other promotions like Pro Promotions, Warranty Codes or VIP Promos. Promotion is valid while supplies last. Smith reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time.